Re: [RC] re: when you are a newbie (Mary Ann's comments) - M Paul latiolais

Having completed over 1000 miles, about 700 of which are endurance miles, in five years of endurance, I'm still making mistakes and still learning. So I agree.?

?It is not surprising that it is so hard to get into this sport.? So be supportive of those newbies.

-Paul