[RC] Santa Fe - jeanmiller

Suzanne, if your saddle fits your horse, don't worry about it.  There are many endurance saddles.  Your problem is finding the one that fits you and your horse. I use to ride in running tights.  They did the job just fine.  But any endurance or long distance tack place will have tights to offer you.  Long Rider, Sportack, etc.  Check em out.  The biggest problem is keeping the knees from chafing so get the tights tight enough.  You can always wear a HUGE shirt to cover the rumpus!!  My neighbor wears sweats but puts tights under them since he finally rubbed.  In this sport, whatever works, whatever makes you comfortable, is the way to go.  You will try anything and everything until you hit whatever works for you.  Jeanie