[RC] used Ortho Flex needed - JANUSTUDIO

My sister has an Ortho Flex which she loves, except it is so darn heavy it is becoming a problem for her to lift it on her horse's back.  She likes tall horses...

Anyway, she is looking for a lighter weight model.  A cut down version like the old ones.  Sort of like a McCellan style.  I have one, (I think I got in '86 or '87) so I may have to let her borrow it for a while...<g>

If you have one, e-mail her directly at arlene@xxxxxxxxxxxx