From: Karen Everhart <rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx>
To: horsesctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; AERC <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 7:22:25 PM
Subject: [RC] Plus-sized riding apparel

I have a client who needs plus-sized riding apparel.  Her main concern right now is a sturdy riding bra.  I have tried to locate the 1824 collection but can find nothing regarding undergarments.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions/experiences regarding this bouncing issue:-)

Karen Everhart MEd.
President- Rainbow Meadows Equine Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
email: President@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com

Owner/Operator Horse Calls LLC
Training, Centered Riding Lessons
CTR and Endurance Conditioning and Training
email: HorseCalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.horsecalls.com

620-725-3402
316-648-5082