[RC] re: plus sized gear (also Joe's horses) - Cindy Collins

Although the upper half has never been an "area" of concern in my life, Title Nine has the very best selection of sports bras for all sizes, including voluptuously sized women.? On line:? ?www.titlenine.com

For tights, I just ordered a custom sized pair from Evelyn Allen.? She comes highly recommended, so that might be a good place to look.? Her web site is:??www.justforhorsin-round.com
Evelyn also makes riding bras.? Other ridecampers who have her products might be able to tell you more.

Also, I'm positive that Joe can defend himself, but just in case :)...while Joe had one truly amazing, fabulous, hall of fame horse, Khalil...he also has other horses he competes on, including Sanshra.? This horse was third at the Big Horn in 2005.? So, like all of us, whether we agree or not, he certainly has earned the right to share his conditioning strategies.

Cindy Collins