[RC] horse transport problems - GENTRY YOST

I am posting a message hoping that any of you can give any assistance.  I found a horse for my parents to buy which was located in NY  The shippers they chose is named "R Lazy 8 Equine Services" and are located in Morrison Oklahoma. They picked up the horse on the 15th  of Dec. and was to deliver around the 18-19th.  After some "truck problems and weather issues" we still have not received our horse.  This couples number has been Disconnected and their cells phones are either full or they have not returned any messages.  We are very concerned and I am wondering if anyone out there has ever heard of this company or even used them, The owners names are Stan and Tonya Alexander.  I am not meaning to slander or speak unkindly about these people we would love to hear of any good things about this business that may lend some assurance to my parents.  Every date that was specified for delivery of this horse has past and now there has not been any contact since before Christmas. We are trying to be positive but are very nervous and things do not feel right.  The communication before pick up was extremely positive and they sounded very experienced.  Any help or info would be appreciated.  You can e-mail be directly.  Thank you so much
Laura Yost