[RC] wound treatments - Diane Day

Susan Favro wrote:
So, what is VetAg Wrap?
Its a medical grade nylon thats plated with 99% pure silver. Silver has natural antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.

I want to add to this by recommending silver in the form of "colloidal silver" for humans.  Years ago, there was a horrid " epidemic" of sinus infections.  People were on high powered antibiotics for weeks and not getting any better.  I used colloidal silver in a nasal spray form and by then end of a week, I was clear.  Its hard for people to accept that it works but it does.  It is excellent for eye and ear infections and on open wounds.  It can be found in health food stores.
DianeD
Checked by AVG Free Edition.