Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:26 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Proud Flesh/wound treatment

Just FYI - proud flesh has no nerves, so cutting it with a scalpel does not hurt.

Did it every week on Magic the idiot for 4 months and after he figured out he should stand still to let me work on it he never flinched.  Now if you miss, and cut into normal flesh - yes, you will get a reaction!

Alison A. Farrin
Less expensive, too, because you can apply the silver nitrate, but it takes sedation of the horse and nerve-blocking of the wound area to cut it with a scalpel.
Barbara McCrary

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: IRS regulations effective June 20, 2005, require us to notify you that this communication was not intended or written by this TPA firm to be used, and cannot be used, by you as the taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that the IRS might impose. You should seek the opinion of an appropriate tax advisor regarding information contained here within. PLEASE NOTE: This message, including any attachments, may include privileged, confidential and/or inside information. Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.