[RC] Country Aire Farm at Gator Run! - Patty Stedman

Posted for Mary Coleman.  You can email her @ caf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To clarify, I should point out that my Ned is not just muddy, he's hairy too!  ;-)

***

Once again Hawks Neopolitan is Champion in endurance in AMHA. Therefore he will receive another plaque to put on his "wall of fame". It does seem foolish to send it to Reno than have AERC send it to me as I will not be in Reno. However it is good to see breeds recognized.

Saturday Patti and me and our mudball horses are heading south! YIPPEE! I will have sponges, rump covers and bale bags to sell but not waterproof blankets if you need one email me soon. Morgan Power Mary

Patti Stedman
EarthLink Revolves Around You.