From: Ranelle Rubin <raneller@xxxxxxx>
To: betsy@xxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:13:22 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Riding in NYC

Betsy,

The Swinging Bridge in CA is not that big a deal. It does not swing "that
much" as it has huge cables..just as long as there is only one horse at a
time on it....we ride there to train..this year, I shall be coming the other
direction for Tevis..let the Tevis Gods look favorably on us..please...!

Ranelle Rubin
Coaching and Consulting Services
The Coaching Center
Distributor Dynamite Products
Freeform Referral Source (meet me at the trail and try one!)
ranelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
raneller@xxxxxxx

916-663-4140 home office
916-718-2427 cellular