[RC] Filly for Sale - Mark H Lacy

EF Kkois Firefly

Purebred, Registered Arabian Mare For Sale

Beautiful Chestnut with Flaxen Mane

Born 05-18-2003,  AHA #606289

14.3H, 3 year old

Beautiful, light chestnut with flaxen mane, white star, white socks, “Firefly” is an eye-catching 3 year old, with a beautiful floating trot, friendly, affectionate temperament.

We are selling her as we’ve decided we just don’t have the time or experience to breed, show or train horses.  Firefly has great potential as a sport horse, pleasure horse or broodmare.  She should do well in endurance too, as she just loves to run and stretches out beautifully.  She is not yet broke to ride, but she is halter-trained, easy to handle, loads and behaves nicely for the farrier, dentist and vet.  She didn’t even need sedation when the dentist removed her wolf teeth. She has been very well-kept, is up to date on all vaccinations, worming, teeth and regular barefoot trims.  She has great feet too, has always been kept barefoot and her hooves do not crack or split.  Her intelligence and willing attitude makes her exceptionally easy to train and handle.  It wouldn’t take long to get her under saddle, trained as you like.

In addition to her nice Polish lineage, Firefly is a great buy as a broodmare, as she comes with a guaranteed breeding to Montanha, a direct son of Barbary, out of Bey el Bay, with a proven record in producing nationally-ranked offspring.  Montanha is a gorgeous bay that throws beautiful arched necks, outstanding conformation, beautiful floating trot and powerful strength.  His temperament is outstanding, he is so quiet and calm, you’d think he was gelded.  One of his offspring, JFK Junior was 2002 National Reserve Champion in halter for his perfect conformation and also is competing and excelling in endurance.  Another offspring, Wharlord, is currently a Top Ten stallion in conformation.  So the results of this breeding should give you a horse that is highly competitive at national levels for either endurance, halter showing or under saddle.  His usual stud fee is $2000, so to get a mare bred to this great stallion, out of two of the top all-time Arabian stallions, is truly a special offering.  Price currently reduced to $3900 or best offer for a good home.  If desired, we will sell her at $4500 with 30 days professional training under saddle, so you can take her home and start riding.

Email or call us for photos or video clips.

Mark H Lacy
Elimar Farm
Phone: 540.364.6004
http://www.elimarfarm.com