[RC] A Great Mare Has Passed.... - Suvut

This morning at 11:30, I sent HCC Fleetara to the Rainbow Bridge.  She was almost 31 years young and had been getting progressively worse with Cushings for 5 years.

She spent the last part of her life on a 43 acre farm with her best friend, Elite, and 6 goats -- a very happy, contented mare.  When she went down this morning and was unable to rise, Elite and the goats made a circle around her until the vet arrived with the injection.

She carried me more than 5,000 AERC miles and countless Competitive miles -- and gave me three beautiful foals.  I miss her terribly and can't wait to see her again...

Susan (in Louisville)