RE: [RC] skunks be gone - Bonnie Peralez

My niece, who was a pre-schooler at the time, came running in the house one morning to tell my sister she was having so much fun outside playing with the “kitties”. Too late! My sister could tell from the smell that the family of skunks under her house had waddled out into the sunshine and Kelly smelled like an angry skunk.

She had a previously made doctor’s appointment for Kelly that afternoon and they made her park in the alley and use the back door to come into the office. I guess she really smelled up the place.

Bonnie