Re: [RC] Skunk problem - Sisu West Ranch

Three times in different states I have had "skunk" problems.

The first time was in WI, the year there was a human rabies death from a skunk bite.

Anyway, I have assemble my skunk kit and wait for the evening:

1. Two plastic garbage bags.
2. Two sets of rubber gloves.
3.  One 12 gauge, and 3 duplex field loads (a mixture of large and small shot)

When the skunk comes out, I shoot the skunk, put on the gloves, put the skunk in the garbage bag, tie the bag, put the bag in to the second one with the gloves, tie the bag and bury it in the woods.  Works every time.
Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875