[RC] stallion quality ratio? - Dawn Simas

<<Did anyone read an article in Western Horseman, I think, that said only about 1 horse out of 100,000 are stallion quality? ... Could it really be that high a chance to have a good stud prospect?>>

I wonder what whoever decided 1:100,000 studs are good enough to breed thinks about the ration of quality of the mares we breed them to.  They are 50% of the DNA after all...

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue