RE: [RC] The REAL Death Valley Insructions - Steph Teeter

The info/directions on the DVE website (http://www.endurance.net/multiday/deathvalley/ ) are correct.

Steph
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dream Weaver
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:32 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; So_Cal_Endurance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; QSEndurance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] The REAL Death Valley Insructions

The good news is that all of the confusion and screwups are occurring prior to the ride this year.  Other good news:  The trail has been re engineered by a Duck and is going to be much better than in previous years.  :-)

Please pass this along.

(this is the bad news part)  If you received an entry in the mail or downloaded a word document from the AERC Ride Calendar or received one in an email from Jackie Bumgardner prior to your receiving this email, there is a pretty high likelihood that it contains incorrect information (like a 110% chance).

The REAL Death Valley Encounter directions are now on the AERC Calendar and on:  www.sunrirseranchrides.com   or  http://sunriseranchrides.com/DeathValley.html    From there you can download the instructions in word, pdf, or print from the webpage.

If you are attending the ride, please....bring your sense of humor.  ;-)  Seriously, it's going to be a lot of fun, and if we can actually get everybody to the start we'll be all set!

Karen
 (are we having fun yet???)