[RC] "Invisible" Cribbing? - Thekids18049

We just got  little 14.1 black QH mare who is such a doll. I've observed a strange thing she does that someone told me is invisible cribbing...She's been out in pasture so don't know if she actually latches on wood and cribs....she tucks her head and sucks in air. She does it quite often too. Has anyone ever seen this before? Will a collar work? I've never seen this and I find it VERY wierd...

Any experiences let me know

Kyle