[RC] [RC] GPS Time and Distance Watch - sherman

I just did a quick google search and found the Timex time & distance watch for $115 at Wal-Mart. I have the Garmin Forerunner 201, which has lots more features than the Timex, and is available from $127 at Amazon. For the difference in features I’d go with the Garmin.

Kathy

  I am wondering what you guys think of the GPS Time and Distance. It = uses GPS to measure your speed and distance. I'm looking to get one, = they're not real expensive, the woman told me her mom uses it in = endurance and it works great...I'd love to use it on unmarked trails to = get accurate mileage, etc.

  Let me know what you think and feel free to email me privately

  Thanks,

  Kyle