[RC] Tack colors and brass vs stainless - Bob Fletcher

How many names can I plug in one paragraph?  Geez Liz, you left out Ron Popiel's Pocket Fisherman and Roncos Veg-I-Matic.

I personally have never had a problem with brass turning my horse green or any shade there of.  If I had to make a decision as to have a smudge of green, because I don't take the time to clean my tack after riding, or to have an unforgiving stainless clad headstall, I'll go green everytime.

Of course if I wanted people to know that I spent a large sum of money on my headstall because it has stainless hardware, I would leave the price tag on just like my ol' friend Minnie Pearl.