[RC] [RC] Supplements - sherman

Actually, you don’t even need to be an athlete to benefit from MSM. Lots of over-use and age related problems such as tendonitis & joint inflammation can be helped by using MSM regularly. I love my supplements!

Kathy

You can give it to your horse on a regular basis,  just have to quit using it sometime prior to the ride date. There is a withdrawal list somewhere, I don’t have time to look it up ‘cause I gotta go ride! It is a natural inflammation reducer though, probably very beneficial for many athletes, equine & human alike. I take it regularly, much easier on the system than NSAIDs.

Kathy

MSM is illegal in AREC Competition