[RC] YEE HAW !!!!!!!! - Kathy Copeland

Hey hey hey just got word from a very reliable source that there is gonna be a DANCE after the concert at the convention so everybody bring your dancing shoes and we will be cutten the rug until they run us out.  Will invite Dave to come and dance with us.  Yeah baby yeah baby I hope the rest of my day goes this well.  Can’t wait can’t wait.  See you all on the dance floor at the convention.  In the mean time have a Merry Christmas and hug your horse!

Team Slow Poke

Kathy Copeland