[RC] Tack colors Liz masters - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I like the color combos, but you use stainless hardware??? That is to strong. I get my biothane from sportack and they only use brass, they actually refuse to use anything different, because it is to strong and if your horse got hung up somehow, they could get seriously hurt. I never take chances so I am gonna stick with the brass.

"OH - You guys are being TAME!
Me and my horses are known to have some wild color combinations.
I think I have been driving Gail Hought crazy this past couple of months
designing some "different" combinations.  Her tack is WONDERFUL!!

How about the new beta lime green with beta pink on a grey horse?  Or Beta
yellow with blue glitter trim on a bay horse?  OR yellow beta with orange
beta trim on a chestnut horse? OR how about purple beta with glow belt so my
horse shines in the dark?  All with stainless hardware so my grey horse
doesn't turn green :-)

Then to finish things off.....you just have to have tights that color
coordinate with your bright tack.  OH did any body mention FRINGE......?  I
mean purple, sequined / glittery tights just have to have fringe!  Thank you
Evelyn at Horse N' Around!

At least if I fall off my horse I don't blend in with the landscape!
Liz Masters
PS Region
It's Not Whether You Win Or Lose, It's Looking Good That Counts!"