Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 6:40 AM
Subject: [RC] Batteries, etc.

Hello, Ride Camp. I am ready to relpace the deep cyccle battery in my camper and have deciede to go with one of the new Optima (blue top) marine batteries. Before I take that expensive plunge, I need some education about chargers, trickle chargers, and maintainers. Would somebody please share their knowledge in layman's terminology and advise me as to which charger will be most effective. I use the camper about once or twice a month for eight months of the year. It stays plugged in to regular household current when not in use. I live in the south, so deep freezes are few and far between. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks very much.

Teresa
Region 5