[RC] Merry Christmas and Many great Blessings for everyone in 2007! - Alicia

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the ride managers across the country for putting on Fabulous rides for us riders this past year, and thank you to all the thousands of volunteers to helped our ride mangers put on such great rides.

I was fortunate to participate in some really nice rides this year either by riding or crewing for friends. I would like to thank Jamie Ginter for the Boy Scout ride, Patsy Gowen for the Sandhills ride, Abbie Hanchey for the Leatherwood ride, Wesley Crowe for the Million Pines ride, Cheryl Newman for the Biltmore ride, JD Fountain for the Moonlight ride, Bill Pieper for the Tevis ride and Lucie Hancock for the Camden ride.

I finally got to experience the Tevis experience this summer and as most of you know it ended in a helicopter ride for me.  I had wonderful friends who helped me get there, crew for me, ride with me, and then bring my horse home for me.  Those friends were Sandy and Samantha Thomson, Claude and Marion Brewer, Leonie Von Arnim (a young endurance rider in Germany), Faith Connelly and Pam Haulbrooks and I can’t tell them thank you enough for all they did for me!  J

Lastly there are 3 more great riders who helped me greatly this year.  They are Karen and Thomas Issacs.  They helped me get back on my horse when we fell on the icy bridge at the Leatherwood ride, (yes I will walk on foot across on small bridges with a horse for the rest of my life!).  The last one is my friend Lynn Kenelly who always helps me engineer everything on my saddle with my horse and with my trailer.  She also taxied me around around when I could not drive after the Tevis accident and did countless other things to help me with my horses this year.

I have been blessed to still be here this year and I thank everyone for making our sport so great!

Happy Holidays!

Alicia Mansuetti , Davanna Dave and Patrolons Star (Sweetie)