From: "Chelsea Marsh" <chelsea_marsh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Pulled groin muscle?

Hello,
I fell off my mare today today and seem to have something similar to a
pulled groin muscle. It's in that area, however I have no pain or
swelling (at least not yet) in that area until I put pressure on that
leg to walk. Then it HURTS and my leg won't support me. I can stand and
sit with no trouble, I just cannot walk on it. I don't want to go to the
doctor yet because I have family coming over to visit and as long as I
don't walk on that leg it doesn't give me any trouble. Has anyone had
anything that sounds like this? Any advice? (Other than go see a
doctor!)

Thanks,
Chelsea

--