From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kathy Copeland
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 6:55 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Polar receiver watch

Try Wallmart in the sports fitness section.  I have bought them there before.  What I have found is that most any brand of watch will work with most any of the HRM units.  Usually they come with the chest type HRM unit and you can add elastic straps to that to make it longer and then use it on your horse when in camp or anytime you just want to monitor their heart rate while they are in camp or at home.  I have also picked watches up at Walgreens.  Watches do everything from stop watches to alarm clocks to whatever and have nite lights.  The price is a whole lot cheaper than most anywhere else usually under $40 for both the watch and the HRM unit.  This has worked great for us.

Merry Christmas

Team Slow Poke

Kathy Copeland