[RC] Truck question - Tx Trigger

I love, LOVE my 2001 Ford F350. Glad I got it when truck shopping, and comparing the Dodges and Chevy trucks at the time. That being said, in this case, the Dodge looks like a better truck for your needs. We got 4x4, and HAVE used it to pull the rig out of mud and sand at rides. And better to have a tad more truck (the 1 ton in this case) that to maybe be maxing the truck at times (the 3/4 ton) Some 3/4 tons can pull the same payload, as the 1 ton. Not sure if this is the case.

Oh, I've never had the seats in our Ford be uncomfortable. But, it has the 6 way adjustment, and I prefer to have it up high. I'm 5' 9". Have not spent much time in a Dodge. No reason to <grin>.

If they are for sale private, I'd consider having a mechanic look them over. If used at a dealer, what kind of warranty might they offer???

Good luck. You are so close to hitting the road with a whole new rig!
Jonni