RE: [RC] [CTR] Need advice ASAP - Christina McCarthy

Why not get a pink helmet cover?

Christina McCarthy

To: horsesctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:02:55 -0600
Subject: [CTR] Need advice ASAP

Hi All,

I have a 12 y/o riding student who is very small for her size. I require helmets for all my students so she needs to get one. She wants PINK!!!

We ordered a helmet from Stoney Creek Tack on November 2nd.......and after 5 phone calls and a ton of excuses the helmet finally arrived today. She ordered a Troxel Spirit, in Small, color Fuchsia. She received an Adult Medium, in BLACK!!!!! Needless to say we are ticked off.

So, I have searched the normal places I use: Longriders, Dover, etc., and cannot find a pink or fuchsia helmet anywhere.....I can find from some other smaller tack stores but am afraid of getting burned again.

Can ANYONE lead me to a small, pink or fuchsia riding helmet, from a provider I can trust???????

Karen Everhart MEd.
President- Rainbow Meadows Equine Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
email: President@rainbowmeadowsranch.com
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com

Owner/Operator Horse Calls LLC
Training, Centered Riding Lessons
CTR and Endurance Conditioning and Training
email: HorseCalls@rainbowmeadowsranch.com
www.horsecalls.com

620-725-3402
316-648-5082

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search
Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.