Fwd: Re: [RC] Need advice ASAP - Ellen Zawada

Woops not Stateline, Jeffers is backorderd right now.  It is also carried at Valley Vet (see their websight) with free shipping.  Good Luck!!

Ellen Zawada <zephyrcreek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:15:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Ellen Zawada <zephyrcreek@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Need advice ASAP
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Troxel Spirit comes in Fuschia.  If you go to the troxel website you have the option to look at dealers.  Stateline tack does carry the fuschia spirit, but the small is backordered until 12/29?

Karen Everhart <rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a 12 y/o riding student who is very small for her size.  I require helmets for all my students so she needs to get one.  She wants PINK!!!

We ordered a helmet from Stoney Creek Tack on November 2nd.......and after 5 phone calls and a ton of excuses the helmet finally arrived today.  She ordered a Troxel Spirit, in Small, color Fuchsia.  She received an Adult Medium, in BLACK!!!!!  Needless to say we are ticked off.

So, I have searched the normal places I use: Longriders, Dover, etc., and cannot find a pink or fuchsia helmet anywhere.....I can find from some other smaller tack stores but am afraid of getting burned again.

Can ANYONE lead me to a small, pink or fuchsia riding helmet, from a provider I can trust???????

Karen Everhart MEd.
President- Rainbow Meadows Equine Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
email: President@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com

Owner/Operator Horse Calls LLC
Training, Centered Riding Lessons
CTR and Endurance Conditioning and Training
email: HorseCalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.horsecalls.com

620-725-3402
316-648-5082