[RC] Mark your calendars! MRER Convention - Susie Schomburg

The Mountain Region Endurance Riders will be holding their annual convention February 2-3, 2007 in Denver, Colorado. We are honored to have Doug Butler, world renowned farrier and educator as our keynote speaker. Check out our website at www.mrer.org for more convention information.