[RC] Heart Monitors - Thekids18049

Hi all,

I was wondering what's a good heart monitor to get. I thought about it and don't want one that is on while you're riding. I saw the hand held monitors. How do they work? Also, the heartbelt? How do the heartbelts work? Either which one, I just need the watch and that's all?
If any of you know how these work or use one can you let me know which works best?

Thanks
Kyle