[RC] Vonita Bowers Joins USEF as Director of Endurance - Steph Teeter

United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
4047 Iron Works Parkway, Lexington, KY 40511-8483 Tel: (859) 258-2472 Fax
(859) 231-6662 Web site: www.usef.org
NEWS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 13, 2006

Vonita Bowers Joins USEF as Director of Endurance

(Lexington, KY) - Vonita Bowers of Spring, Texas, will become the Director
of Endurance for the USEF effective immediately.  Ms. Bowers will be based
in the Gladstone, New Jersey High-Performance office until mid-summer and
then will be permanently based at the USEF National Headquarters in
Lexington, Kentucky.

For 24 years she had a career in the medical services sector in
administration and business management.  For the past 16 years she has
served in leadership roles for the American Endurance Ride Conference as a
member of the Board of Directors, as a Vice President, and served as
President for 2 years. Ms. Bowers has accumulated over 9,000 miles in
endurance competition. Additionally, she is an FEI licensed official, a
member of the Endurance Technical Committee, and has been an organizer of
endurance events.

"Endurance has been my primary focus for many years. Working with USEF, I
have the opportunity to use that experience to help the Federation provide a
platform for selecting, developing and fielding successful teams on the
world endurance stage. I look forward to assisting USEF in attaining this
goal," said Ms. Bowers.

"We are very fortunate to have Vonita join our staff due to her extensive
participation and expertise in the sport. We are quite confident she will
make a substantial contribution to the furtherance of the USEF Endurance
program and the success of our international teams," said John Long, Chief
Executive Officer of the United States Equestrian Federation.

As the National Governing Body (NGB) of Equestrian Sport, the United States
Equestrian FederationR, Inc. (USEF) is the regulatory body for 27 breeds and
disciplines, including our country's international teams competing in the
disciplines of dressage, driving, endurance, eventing, para-equestrian,
reining, show jumping and vaulting. With over 80,000 members, it is the
country's largest multi-breed organization and annually license more than
2,800 competitions nationwide. The USEF governs all aspects of competition,
including education and licensing of all judges, stewards, and technical
delegates who officiate shows.

Vision Statement: The vision of United States Equestrian FederationR is to
provide leadership for equestrian sport in the United States of America,
promoting the pursuit of excellence from the grassroots to the Olympic
Games, based on a foundation of fair, safe competition and the welfare of
its horses, and embracing this vision, to be the best national equestrian
federation in the world.