Re: [RC] bees - Marv Walker

At 10:02 AM 12/13/2006, LRN8554@xxxxxxx wrote:
Okay folks, sorry I lumped bees and wasps together.  I will never blame a honeybee for my problems, I promise, or even those little wood eating bumble bees.  I love to watch them eating my barn, really!

Nothing to take personal, it happens all the time.  It's just
that bees, ooops!, HONEY BEES, are so endearing that I
jealously guard their reputation.

Marv "Carpenter bees should be called 'Demo Bees.'" Walker
Horse Info & DVDs: http://MarvWalker.com