[RC] Quiet nights in camp - Skyla Stewart

I can be blamed for causing noise at night. :o(   I tend to need to get up a few times at night, most  the time when Tempo HEARS me move, he starts calling and calling until I come out to him! This gets VERY frustrating, but in order to shut him up I have to go out and visit. He doesn't want/need food, just his "mommy"...gads.  Of course sometimes this gets other horses thinking it is feed time, so they start in too.  Tempo will do the same thing during the day some times too, when he sees me after I have been away. Nice to feel loved, but could he do it just a little bit quieter??

Skyla and her "Momma's boy" Tempo