RE: [RC] Occupations - Stacy Sadar

D'Arcy,

Great Idea!  I'm going to do that!  As a matter of fact, I think I'll put my company name on everything including the horse trailer.  Write-offs are just everywhere around the barn...all in the name of advertising of course.  It should be legit since I do work worldwide...right?
Off to call the accountant....

Stacy

D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson <liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul, what if you have your real estate company name
embroidered into Piper's saddle blanket? Then he
would be an active advertisement medium. That would
be a write off would it not? LOL!

By the way if you have any clients that want to
relocate to Placerville, CA -40 minutes to Cool, CA
trail head, my place is FOR SALE! :)

D'Arcy

--- Paul Sidio wrote:

> I are a Realtor. It even says that on my business
> cards. This may explain some thiings for some of you
> who have seen me at rides standing on the roof of my
> motor home. The rising up and down and turning in
> different directions was not some strange prayer
> ritual, but instead just me searching for a cell
> phone signal to check voice mail.
>
> Everyone knows that Realtors don't really work
> anyways :) This gives me time to ride, and go to
> rides. My horse is now a trained real estate sales
> horse. When we are on a training ride, and my phone
> goes off, he automatically stops. Aftet I get my
> phone out and start talking, we resume at a walk.
> When I say good bye and hang up, he waits a minute
> and starts the trot again. During real rides, I
> shut my phone off. My mean accountant won't let me
> write him off my taxes as an assistant.
>
> Paul N. Sidio
> Piper ( The Real Estate Horse)
> Spokane MO