RE: [RC] Occupations - Paul Sidio

I are a Realtor. It even says that on my business cards. This may explain some thiings for some of you who have seen me at rides standing on the roof of my motor  home. The rising up  and down and turning in different directions was not some strange prayer ritual, but instead just me searching for a cell phone signal to check voice mail.

Everyone knows that Realtors don't really work anyways :)  This gives me time to ride, and go to rides. My horse is now a trained real estate sales horse. When we are on a training ride, and my phone goes off, he automatically stops.  Aftet I get my phone out and start talking, we resume at a walk. When I say good bye and hang up, he waits a minute and starts the trot again.  During real rides, I shut my phone off.  My mean accountant won't let me write him off my taxes as an assistant.

Paul N. Sidio
Piper ( The Real Estate Horse)
Spokane MO