[RC] Saddle Bums tights - Linda Winkel

Do any men on the here wear the saddle bums. I have decided to get my husband a pair and am unsure of the sizing. He is 6'2 so I am not sure if I should get him the regular or the Tall for over 6'2. Is it better they are a little long? I don't really know if they would be long. I am looking at the Full Seat or the racing tights. He is a new rider so I didn't know if the full seat would be better or just go with the racing tights with the padded bum!!

Linda