[RC] What's your occupation - Patricia Israelson

Lets see.  I started out in international banking when I was 18 years old and living in Germany with my parents.  Then went on to continue in banking for many years in the US.  Got married, had two kids and did the Mommy Job for 20 years. Quit banking after a bomb scare and a robbery.  Turned 50 and got my first horse.  He was green broke and so was I.  We taught each other.  Wound up getting another horse and trained her myself.  Sold the big house in the city and moved out to a little house with a barn and 15 acres in the country.  We now have six horses and two ponies, chickens, dogs, cats, ferrets and so forth.  I manage taking care of the ranch while my husband works for Raytheon to support us.  Oh yes, I forgot.  My 87 year old mother moved out here from Phoenix two years ago, bought the property next door to us and I now take care of her too.

Patty Israelson