FW: [RC] comforts at rides - Curtis, Laura \(LauraCurtis\)

I had a 'solar shower' that I used in my horse trailer--it was a bladder you left out on the hood of your pickup in the sun all day that had a shower nozzle--hang it up inside the trailer after the ride, and PRESTO--warm shower!

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Normanjudyv@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:09 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] comforts at rides

If you really require all this comfort how do you manage to sit  on a horse all day? Why would you even want to ride or camp? You hear people say all the time at rides, I have to have my hot shower. I,ve come to believe it,s all about bragging rites. Who ever has the most toys wins. I,m glad I rode endurance before all the crazinss started. Old has been, jvm