[RC] Job Occupations - Sherry Brunkhardt

Ed,
I like that Water Commissioner part. I'm just the aka Ditch Rider part. That's what works for me as well. I'm the only woman ditch rider in this district and I'm really small, but it's never caused any problems. I have only had to padlock headgates because of mischievious  kids.
Getting time off is tough in Nebraska. We are on call 24/7 during the season and only get three personal/sick days a year. There is a lot of time to ride locally, but it's hard to travel. I'm planning some southern rides next fall after season.
I don't usually write much, but it was cool hearing from another ditch rider.
Thanks,
Sherry