[RC] Generators - Kathy Copeland

We have a RV that we go camping and traveling, not to mention the kids sport functions, in although it has yet to make it to a ride.  Most all RV parks with and without full hookups and camp grounds that allow RV’s have a quite time which is usually from 10 at nite until 8 in the morning when generators are not allowed to be run.  So the quite time required at most rides is no different than being in a fancy or not so fancy RV park.  People just need to learn that ride rules are written for everyone and not just a few people and NO means NO.  NO Generators after 10 - NO Lose Dogs.  If space allows, which most times it does not, then have a generator camp area and a dog camp area.  If I bring my dog she never comes off a lease and if I were to bring my RV the generator would go off at ten.  There are ways to stay warm and if you can afford a RV or trailer with living quarters you can afford a good sleeping bag that is rated to below 0 and they are warm.  Enough said.  Everybody out and give your horse a hug and a carrot.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a GREAT RIDE,

Team Slow Poke

Kathy Copeland