Re: [RC] camper furnace - roxanne kopp

Ed-

Do you bring your batteries in the house for the winter?  I am in Kentucky and do not use my trailer's living quarters during the wiinter months ( I will use the trailer to haul to train), would you recommend disconnecting the batteries ( I have two deep cycle marine batteries, trailer is two years old).  It gets cold here but not sub zero for long.  Am curious if bringing them in the house and say putting them in the basement would make a difference to the batteries longevity?

Thanks,

Roxanne/ Kentucky