[RC] Never mind - oddfarm

Boy oh boy, ridged and unforgiving was not so strong of a description after all.

For those of you who took my *sign* seriously, never mind. Sarcasm and humor were lost on my post. My mistake.

But at least I am not a hater. You can run your generator next to me, I really don't care. That way everyone ELSE can get a good night's sleep.

As long as the late arrivers are quiet, all the horses stay tied or fenced, no one gets up at 3am banging buckets and yelling at the horses to stop pawing and the crew to get out and help, no one's dog is barking, and none of the horses are screaming every time someone bangs a bucket or another trailer pulls in, and no one is out partying and playing cards until the alarm goes off.

Because we ALL know that we go camping at an endurance ride to get a good night's sleep.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf Arm
We'll leave the light on for ya. But be warned, it runs off the generator.