[RC] Help!!! Horse not growing!!! - melanie . o

Claire:

I wish I had your problem.  I have a  2y. 9 mo. 1/2 Arab colt.  Unfortunately, he is already 15.2-- taller than his mother and sister.  I string-tested him last year to be 16h and I'm worried that if he keeps growing at this rate he will be even bigger!  Seriously, he is a monster and I am only 5'1.  His sister grew at least an inch at age five; late growth is very real.

melanie