[RC] Made for Endurance or No clarification - Equus Wolf

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the emails.  It has really helped me feel better about my decision.
I want to clarify and apologize real quick.  In my previous post I said "apha" mare.  She is a Paint, and I'm just used to saying "apha mare" or "tb mare" to describe my horses so people know which one I'm talking about.
Have fun and ride safe everyone!
Jennifer in SC