Re: [RC] hay-vets - SturmRanch

Afraid you do, since he actually saw the horse.  In our area (Southern Oregon) a farm call is around $45.  So, if he went to the horse, that doesn't leave much of your $100 for an exam.

Our local favorite vey does a nice basic pre-purchase for about $100, but docs I've used in other parts of Oregon  were $300+ without x-rays and ultrasound.

Better pay up and chalk it up to experience.  Did you buy the horse?

Nancy Sturm