[RC] Purcellville, VA - Roberts Family Farm

Hello,
Lurker here.  I am a NATRC rider SO anxious to ride AERC as well!  I am just raising the last two kids here then hubby and I can condition horses more and travel.  We live in Western Colorado.
Carla (sky ranch) is such an inspiration and we are following her lead.
We live in Colorado.  Our daughter has ridden forever, and won many regional awards. She is a very quiet and gentle rider.  She also river rafts, rock climbs and made state in 2 swimming events.  So, she's quite the athlete.
LONG story short: she is going to attend Patrick Henry College in Purcellville, VA starting fall of 2006.  She will be looking for a stable to work at &/or horses to exercise.  We have raised our own so she knows how to 'imprint' or get youngsters going too.  She also 'house sits' and has many references.
We told her we would bring her mare out her second year of school.  Any contacts in the area would be appreciated.  We'll be out a week before school starts in Aug and I'll want to introduce her to a few distance riders in the area.
Thanks so much,
Tami Roberts
Fruita, Colorado