Re: [RC] San Antonio - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 02/03/2006 3:51:53 P.M. Central Standard Time, rdcarrie@xxxxxxx writes:
If you're a history or architecture buff, visiting the old San Antonio missions is really neat.  The Alamo is one of them, but IMO is the least interesting of the four.  One of them is rather in disrepair, but still neat to visit.  One is very nicely maintained, with neat educational information.
Twenty years ago I went San Antonio and explored all the missions.  If you love historical stuff, you will love this. I agree with Carrie, Alamo is the least interesting. The Riverwalk was a wonderful and very romantic place... but it has been a long time since I have been there. I look forward to being there again.

Maria