[RC] New email address - Marlene Moss

Sorry for the mass email, but I am moving and setting up a new website for our new ranch.  Since my previous email has been bombarded by spam I decided to change that too.  I’ve changed all of my web sites, but in case anyone wants to get in touch with me without wandering to the websites or finds one of my old posts or classifieds – my new address is Marlene at LosPinos-CO dot com.

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com (saddle fit for the horse in motion)