Re: [RC] TX hay supply??? - Stacy Sadar

Holy Cow!!!  I'm glad I live in Ohio... $2-4 a bale here.  Maybe you all should get together and have a 52 foot trailer of hay brought to you.  Might be cheaper.  Heck at the prices you're paying you could rent a train and have it hauled out to you that way with multiple trailers on it and turn around and sell it!  Yikes.

Stacy

Mary Ann Spencer <maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the hay situation like now?  I will be driving back to TX from NC so am wondering if I should look for some hay on the way back.  Thanks?